puppys

puppys

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Let's Go Shopping

On Saturday, I went to Shinoda Design Center in Santa Ana, CA. to see their Christmas Designs and I was not disappointed. Oh my, oh my, my eyes glazed over, and sugar plums danced in my head.  I didn't know where to look first.
Get a comfortable chair, coffee or tea and get ready to see some beautiful displays, trees and everything else you could possibly think of.  This is going to be a long one and I apologize for the length, but I wanted you to see it.  I still didn't show you all of the photo's, or you would be asleep.

Now let's get started......................



I noticed that they are using a lot of black/white checks and polka dots this year in their decorations.  This wreath was simple, but elegant. 


This is the first tree I saw as you walked in.  It had beautiful white sparkly pine cones and poinsettias with glitter on them - very simple but, beautiful. 

Look at the row of Christmas trees the entire length of the showroom.  The showroom must be over 100,000 square feet of decorations.  I noticed that they were using a lot of poinsettias at the base of the Christmas trees.  Looked very pretty.  I was sure tired when I left - a lot of walking.


Shinoda's location is on Dyer Road in Santa Ana, past Grand Avenue.  You have to have a re-sale licence to get in and to purchase any items.  They also have a design center in San Diego, CA.


Look at the rows of ribbon - all sizes shapes and forms and every color you can think of.  French ribbon, lace and wire ribbon.  I love ribbon and making bows, but so many people now are just putting everything in pretty Christmas bags.  It is a lot easier than wrapping, but I do love pretty wrapped packages.  I guess you would say I am a ribbon hoarder - LOL



This was a very pretty tree with all sizes of snowmen - white, silver and lots of bling.  I always love a lot of bling on my decorations, even the dogs walk around with it on them.


See all the little bird houses scattered throughout the tree, so pretty and woodsy looking.  Great for a cabin or home in the mountains.


Owls are really big this year - all throughout the tree, aren't these stunning?


Lot's of French buckets and red birds.  See the black and white ribbon, really makes a statement.  I just might have to get one of these owls, but two would be so cute, don't you think?




Notice the black./white checked and polka dot ribbon.  Really makes a statement on this tree.  I think I need some ribbon also.

Aren't the buckets pretty and  I love those red cardinals.

A very pretty gold  elegant tree.  Beautiful gold glittered poinsettias.

Another pretty tree.  It was hard taking pictures as I am short and they are up about 4' off the floor.  I needed a step ladder.  LOL


I loved the houses in this vignette..  Some of them are quite narrow and such a pretty display.  I will not be putting up Fullertonville, this year - just to much work and I am a little off my game.

Lots of Santa's and Teddy Bears in this set.  I also noticed that they are showing a lot of signs pertaining to Christmas this year.



OMG, this tree is stunning with all the pretty blues, pinks, and aqua's - sea shells and fish.  Not my style but this was beautiful.


Just look at that black and white fish, doesn't he look real.  Just like the beautiful fish in Hawaii when you go snorkeling.


If your into wild animals this set is really nice for a den, office or family room.  Look at all the jungle animal print ribbon.  It was so pretty.

Aren't these jungle cats the cat's meow  - all dressed up in their finery.

Just look at that jungle ribbon -

Animal print orchids, oh so pretty - terrific.


Look at all the Wooden Soldiers and Nutcrackers - never saw so many different ones together.  They were
                                                                         stunning.



How Regal they all look.  If your a collector they have some unusual ones here.

Loved this sign - The choice is yours - Naughty or Nice.  Sorry I couldn't get the "THE" in the photo.
How cute is this for a child's room


Sorry, this is a little blurry but I wanted you to see all the cute items on this display.  Wouldn't a little girl think that she was in Fairy Land?  How magical.......... it blew me away with all the wonderful Santa's, elf's etc.  The colors were spectacular and they looked like they were all going to gt into trouble the minute the lights went off.

                                                          She is singing and dancing for you.
                                                               Just look at Santa and the little elf, they are having a fun time.  Wonder what they are laughing about?
                                                    A little French dessert..... the choice is yours - tarts - chocolate dipped strawberries - beautiful real looking faux desserts.

 Santa is sure busy making Gingerbread houses for all the little children.



 I believe that they are singing some carols - Santa and his elf's  Looks like they are having a grand time.

Listen ............Santa is saying WE BELIEVE......

I see a list of children's names - do you think they are Naughty or Nice?


 Don't you just love this sign - wouldn't it be cute in a powder room for the holidays?

 Love this Candy Cane tree with all the Santa's.  Just look at all the peppermint candy, yummy


 Everything in this vignette looked like candy.  I was getting hungry and sure could have used a little treat.

I have to say I have never seen so many new beautiful poinsettias this year - they are stunning.


 Don't they look like marshmallows - oh how cute is that.


Look at these poinsettias, they look like they were etched in icing, so pretty.


Cute candy figures - I wanted it all.  I usually do a candy tree in the kitchen with peppermint candy, and gingerbread cookies.


This was a very pretty tree with lots of colored ornaments.

                   A pretty plaid tree with al the decorations.  Aren't the wooden solders regal looking.


 If your looking for out door decorations they have beautiful Wooden Solders and white reindeer's.  The solders are about 5' tall and look so good standing at attention.

 A vignette  of pretty white arrangements or center pieces for your tables or mantles.

 Isn't this angel magical - so very soft and pretty.  Feathers, long crystal garland hanging down.

I'm sorry this was such a long post, but I was so excited to see all the lovely decorations.  As you probably guessed I love Christmas, decorating trees and everything connected to Christmas.  I will miss decorating the trees that I normally do for a local hotel.  Unfortunately, the hotel has new owners and they do not want to spend the money for a professional job, just let the staff work on it.

So glad you stopped by to leave a comment as Waldo, Lili and I love reading them. I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed seeing it.

Mary

Dwellings ~ Amaze Me Monday
      The Dedicated House ~ Make it Pretty Monday        
    Between Naps On The Porch ~ Metamorphosis Monday
A Stroll Thru Life ~ Inspire Me Tuesday
Coastal Charm ~ Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style ~ Wow Us Wednesday
Ivy and Elephants ~ What's It Wednesday
No Minimalist Here ~ Open House Party Thursdays
Between Naps on the Porch - Tablescape Thursday
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
My Turn for Us ~ Freedom Fridays Blog Hop
Common Ground ~ Be Inspired Friday
The Thrifty Groove ~ Thrifty Things Friday

Rooted in Thyme - Simple & Sweet Friday

77 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! Oh my!!! I would need to take a list with me as I would so get side tracked and want to buy everything!!! Just so much beauty here friend! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful place with us! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still in shock - I wanted everything also, but I was very good and didn't buy anything. However, I did see some items that I am getting for friends and family for Christmas.
    Have a great weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Mary! Wow that is like Home Depot for Christmas! I can't believe how nice that store is. I would love to go shopping there. We do not have anything like there here unfortunately! I love Christmas and now you have me in the mood for it to arrive. LOL! Thanks for sharing and I loved looking at everything. Take care.
    Julie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Julie, I am still thinking about Shinoda's and all the beautiful treasures they have there. Many thanks for your kind compliments. Seeing all the decorations brought back many childhood memories about Christmas, as it was always very special at our house.
      Have a great weekend.
      Mary

      Delete
  4. Hi Mary! Oh, my goodness! My head is spinning and I can't imagine how you must have felt seeing all of this in person! Just so gorgeous. Thanks for popping in to see me and hope you're doing well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Shelia for your kind compliments. So glad that you are in your new home and close to your daughter and grands. You are going to have so much fun.
    Have a great weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the great photos. This my kind of place. I always go crazy when I see such fun things to decorate with. I started an owl tree a few years ago and add more white owls every year. I hope you bought those two really unusual ones. Christmas is such a great time to decorate olnly a little exhausting. I have to start in November. -- thank for this great blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Peggy for your kind comments. Yes, it really was a treat. I could have kicked myself for not getting those two owls. But, I have promised myself that I will not buy any new decorations for my numerous trees. In fact, I am only decorating one tree not 6. Since I am older and do not entertain much, as I am not able to do so. There is no reason to have that many trees and decorate everything. It's to hard dragging out the decorations from the garage, putting them up and then packing everything up and back out to the garage. No one other than me to do the work.
      Have a great week.
      Mary

      Delete
  7. Amazing...they have so many things I have never seen before. I have been to Shinoda's once but it has been a long time ago. I remember that they had wonderful things but at the time it wasn't near the holidays. What a wonderful treat this must have been, how you were able to get out of there without buying anything is a miracle. Thank you for sharing this with us, it was really special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have such wonderful treasures. Some of the items are pricey and some are in line. I still have more photo's but I picked the best ones to post. I was so surprised that I didn't buy anything. I promised myself that I was not going to purchase ANYTHING LOL. In fact, I am getting rid of tubs of decorations. I am trying to get ready to downsize.
      Have a great week.
      Mary

      Delete
  8. Mary...this is a Tahhh-rific place!! I would be walking around with my jaw down to my knees. Who's heart couldn't be touched by all this goodness? This post is a great way for us to see what will be popular this Christmas (although I told myself I wasn't going to buy one new thing! lol!). The black and white checked ribbon...I would love some bows to hang on my tree but I can't tie a bow on a shoelace! And all the different themes, I understand why people have more than one tree! I have a little feather tree besides the big traditional and was trying to think of a theme. It's very tiny though. I can see why you would miss decorating the hotel trees, it sounds like fun and you are a real Christmas lover!!

    Thanks for a great post! And thank you always for your very sweet visits. I appreciate your good wishes on the surgery! :)

    Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you lived close I would make as many bows as you need. If I had a nickle I would be a rich gal lol.
      Thanks for all your sweet comments. Wish you were here would take you to Shinoda's and you shop till you dropped.
      Hope you got the stove and dishwasher fixed. Your dressing sounds good.
      Mary

      Delete
  9. Hi Mary, WOW I love this place and all the great pics you share of the newest looks and ideas. I would love to shop in a place like this. It looks like miles of treasures. How are the prices? Are the reasonable? Love the aisle of ribbon. It would take hours to go through this showroom. I imagine you had a blast of a day seeing all the latest styles and decor ideas. Your pics are amazing. I love the gold, white and silver trees and decor. I did this last year and loved it. Think I'll be keeping that theme in my Living room again.
    Thanks for sharing. Great post Mary.

    Have a great rest of the week.
    Love your walking dog at the top. Too Cute.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comments. Most of the prices are good and some are pricey. This place is almost as good as the Mart in downtown LA. Their decorations are really good. I love the black/white write ribbon and it looks so good on a tree with a lot of red ornaments. I'm so darn short that it was hard getting photo's as they were up about 4' off of the floor. I'm so glad that you liked the post.
      Have a great week.
      Mary

      Delete
  10. Oh my word, this is unreal. So much to see and such fabulous inspiration. Thanks tons for the tour. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Marty, it was a lot of fun to see all the treasures. I tried to link up to your party, but I am having computer problems and couldn't get my post to copy to your party. Guess I will have to break down and get a new one and I hate the thought. All of your post are so great - love all the pretty things you do to your lovely home.
    Have a great weekend coming up - can't believe it's October already.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mary. How special was this post. So many wonderful and beautiful Christmas pretties that I wouldn't even know where to start. I bet there are going to be alot of decorators doing some beautiful things this year. How sad that you can't do the tree at the hotel. I bet you will miss that. Do you have a lot of clients?. Years ago, in Santa Cruz, they had a similar warehouse of Christmas things called Artistic Creations. I was younger then and didn't have a home to decorate but my mom made good use of it. I have been to the markets in San Francisco but that was back when we had the antique shop so we had a resale license then but I loved it....Happy Christmas Dreams!!..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really did enjoy seeing all the beautiful items there. Used to get a lot of the decorations for the hotel from there.
    I decorated 2 - 12 ft trees - 1 -10 ft in lobby and 5 more that were between 5 - 6 feet tall for the rest of the banquet facilities. It was about a 3 day job with 2 to 3 helpers, but all the wreaths and floral decorations. I won't be missing the work, but loved to plan how I was going to decorate. Oh well, to old to do all that stuff anyway. Every hotel that I worked at I always ended up decorating all their trees in my space time with no extra compensation. I will probably only do one for home this year. To many health issues that tired me out.
    I would love to go to the markets in SFO - all their decorations are so beautiful. Love going up there at Christmas time to see Macy's all decked out.
    Have a great weekend Judy - we are getting over a 100 temperatures starting Friday, I am not looking forward to that.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness! I had nearly forgotten how much fun it was to visit the design center. I have not been there in many years. I have a friend who is an interoir decorator and she has a resale lic. and always took me. I have just recently re connected with her. What fun it was to look and look and not walk a step! :):)
    Big hugs..
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, talk about sensory overload, I think I would have been overwhelmed. In all of this, I really think I liked those galvanized buckets the best. Simple. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, my goodness!

    I have a friend with a resale license. She is Jewish so she wouldn't be interested in all the Christmas stuff, but I wonder if she would go with me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Let me know if you want to go Carol and I could met you there and take you in. I have a baby setting job helping out a school teacher, so going during the week would be a little hard as I have to pick him up at 3:00 p.m. and he stays with me until she picks him up. Saturday or Sunday would be best for me. Let me know and maybe we can make it work.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just checked their site to see who they let in. My husband has a resale license so he qualifies. I know he wouldn't want to go with me, but I will have to see if I can get in with it. My son just got engaged so I sent the link to his fiancee. We plan to do all the decorations ourselves so it will be fun to look through.

    I appreciate the offer and might just take you up on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have tons of wedding decorations. I didn't look at them because I was interested in their Christmas decorations. Congratulations on your son's engagement.
      Mary

      Delete
  19. Wow, what an amazing place, Mary! I bet you spent hours in there! I am totally drooling over that gorgeous ribbon isle, and the French buckets! What did you end up buying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought nothing, can you believe that. I do want to go back and get some of the buckets and the black/white checked ribbon as I am going to change up my tree this year - just the ribbon. I also loved those owls, aren't they the cutest? I am on a tight budget as our property tax is due pretty soon.
      Have a great weekend - it was 102 here today and hotter tomorrow. I won't be going out of the house.
      Hugs to Katie
      Mary

      Delete
  20. Oh Mary, I love this place! What a winter wonderland!! I can't choose which section is my favorite, there are so many that I liked. I am really into the whimsical Christmas décor, and it was so fun to look at all of the items. I loved the Nutcrackers too. Jess and Nel go to the Nutcracker Ballet every year, and Jess was just talking about how she wanted to get a Nutcracker this year. The Purple section caught my eye too, as Purple is so pretty to me. The owls were something else too. Thank you for taking us along with you to the Design Center. I really enjoyed it. Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I get excited when I see all the magical Christmas décor.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting my post and your great comments. We started a Nutcracker collection for my granddaughter and she goes every year to the Nutcracker in San Francisco. I did get to take her when she was about 7 years old to the one in San Jose. We had a wonderful time. She was all dressed up in her long dress and Mary Jane shoes. She looked so cute.
      You should start one for Jess and add to it every year.
      Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
      Mary

      Delete
    2. Mary, where is the Nutcracker at in San Francisco - do you know? How wonderful that your granddaughter sees it every year. Do you like the one in San Jose better or the one in San Francisco? It would be so fun to see. Thanks for the birthday wishes for Jess, Mary. I loved your comment. Oh, and that's a great idea to start a nutcracker collection for her every year. :~)

      ~Sheri

      Delete
  21. Wow Mary, this is a huge place. So full of so many gorgeous decorations! Love, love the candy themed trees and ornaments the best. Polka dots and checks are so cute together and black and white is stunning! Loved seeing all of the variety of trees.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was almost like going to an amusement park, the only thing missing was the hot dogs and cotton candy LOL. I love the candy themed trees also. I have always put one up in the kitchen, but it's almost to much work for me. Found out that I have a heart condition so I cannot lift heavy things and not get overly tired. Eventually, I will have to have it corrected. So far so good.
      Have a great weekend Jann. Love your posts.
      Hugs
      Mary

      Delete
  22. What a great place! I wouldn't know what to look at first.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  23. Okay, I would have walked out with the owls, the snowmen and the Santas, both of which I collect, as well as some gingerbread and a few poinsettias. I am traditional, when it comes to Christmas decorating, so I stick to my red, white, and green combos, either using all three or simply red and white in some places. Mary, this place is dangerous - a person could lose all their money...spending every last cent on ribbons and garland and tinsel and...!!!

    Thanks for the tour. I appreciate all the pics you took, as they really gave us a close look at the merry merchandise!

    Happy October and hope you get some cooler temps, as well as some rain to rejuvenate the beautiful California landscape!

    Hugs,
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, thank you so much for this tour of inspiration! Everything is so beautiful, I can't wait for Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! I am gobsmacked. I never seen anything like it. You were right so much of it. Truly is a Christmas wonderland.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  26. I feel as if I have attended an all-you-can-eat dessert buffet! My head is reeling with all the wonderful vignettes. My absolute favorite has to be the pair of owls in the red houndstooth coats.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a feast for the eyes!!! So many ideas it makes your head spin. Nutcrackers are always a favorite...but those owls were so adorable. Thanks for the tour, enjoyed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loved the Post Mar, wow such beautiful pictures and so many wonderful ideas, I do love Shinoda, I loved the commentary...Do love the owls, I kind of look at things now wondering where I will store, lol adored the tree with birdhouses, kind of rural but warm and fuzzy...thanks for posting all the wow pictures, loved them all...

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mary..I never get to see all this..thanks for everything..
    Love that Foodie Fanatic mug:-)
    So many ideas..I always put our decorations with a few new ones every year..and nothing matches..but I love seeing all the creativity.
    I did not put our village last year either..not sure for this year..
    Your post was not too long:-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. PS just read that you are not 💯 percent..
    Thinking of you..and hopes for feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  31. An amazing display. I was most impressed by the rows of ribbons as I love them very much also!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMGoodness! Going in that store would be like dying and going to heaven. WOW! So much to look at. And how would you be able to choose. Oh My. I may have to take a flight to Cali for a visit just to see that store. I think I would go broke though. Hugs to you my friend, Karie

    ReplyDelete
  33. Well that hotel will never be the same without your wonderful Christmas designs!...loved seeing all of the great decorations for Christmas...glad that the owls are still in vogue as I have so many of them...thanks for taking us on the tour with you!!...such a great place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you liked the tour Shirley. It really is a magical place. If you can't find it there, then it doesn't exist
      Have a great weekend.
      Mary.

      Delete
  34. Oh My Goodness, Mary, I would not have known where to start in that place. So much inspiration! I'm afraid I would have missed a lot of it, because I would have spent my time on the ribbon isle, trying to narrow down my selections. Oh how I love ribbon! I enjoyed seeing all of this so much, and now I want to get out my Christmas decorations! Thank you for sharing this tour. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a store it is huge. Where do you start here.
    Lovely! Was not thinking yet of Christmas though. Ha-ha

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Mary! Are you still in the Christmas spirit? It'll be here before we turn around. It's always so nice to hear from you.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. That place looks mind-boggling!! Wow!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  38. Mary, WOW! What a phenomenal Shop! I LOVE IT!! It reminds me of the old McAlister's paper shop that was in Whittier when I was growing up. During the holiday season they used almost the entire warehouse and set it up just like the place you shared. It was SO much fun to go every year!! And...that is a LOT of ribbon!! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love it all...every single bit of it. :) We have a nursery here that has an outstanding display every year. I try to buy ONE really nice decoration every year. Either a pretty Santa or a Mark Roberts Christmas Fairy.
    OOO, I love Christmastime...:)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Mary and thanks for popping in to see me and your kind words! Hope you're doing wll.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow...certainly LOTS of seasonal inspiration!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh my gosh - I don't know where to start! What an amazing space. I was trying to pick a favorite - but I have at least ten, lol!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the kind words on my fireplace addition. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow, this place is huge and dripping with gorgeous decorations. What an inventory they have. I've never seen anything quite like it.

    I can tell you had fun seeing all this. You are getting me in the Christmas spirit to think of new ways to display what I already have. I can not buy another thing. Of course, I say that every year and always give in.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Well, this post certainly helps to inspire anyone looking for inspiration! You really seemed to enjoy yourself. I know I have to, but I don;t want to thing of Christmas :-{ Thanks for stopping by and liking my Autumn Front Porch.

    ReplyDelete
  45. not sure if my previous comment went through, but I have to say those owls are my all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi again, Mary! Thank you so much for coming to see my entry. Are you getting ready for fall at your house. hope you're doing well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Mary, thank you for your visit to my blog! I am loving the black/white checks and polka dots this year. Thank you for taking all these pictures for us to drool over. I adore owls!

    ReplyDelete
  48. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I went there while visiting friends last year. LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh…I want to go there!! I would be lost in the whimsy of all the beautiful trees! Too bad I live in NY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi Mary! Hope you're doing well and lots of little trick or treaters at your house. Thanks for popping in to see me and yes, we're having a ball with our babies.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Happy November, Mary! I am lovin' those Nutcrackers and can't wait to buy one for myself this year. :~)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  53. That is an amazing store! I've never seen so much Christmas stuff in one place before. There's truly something for everyone there. Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi Mary, thank you for stopping by and your kind comment today. I am back to visit your posts for some Christmas inspiration. I see so much more then I did before and love all the looks this season. Thanks again for sharing your day at this fabulous place.
    Wishing you a great weekend.
    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thanks for popping in to see me, Mary. I always love hearing from you. Hope to see more Christmas inspiration soon.
    Big hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  56. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  57. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi Mary! I think you have a couple of spamers who commented right before me. I hate it when that happens and I delete them as quick as I can! Thanks for popping in to see me and yes, I do want to do things ASAP! :)
    Hope you're doing well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Wow! You had a nice day out. There is so much to see. Everything is so large scale. Very California. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi Mary! We need a post from you showing us how your decorating! Hope you're doing well. How is Phyllis? I'm missing her too! Hope all is well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi Mary! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did with our little grandchildren. Christmas is just so special with the little ones. Here's to blogging with you again in 2015.
    Be a sweetie,Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi Mary, May your 2015 be a great year. All your pictures are beautiful. Enjoyed. God Bless us all. Love Muriel

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi Mary,

    Although I've already commented on this wonderful post, I just wanted to say how adorable your new header is! Your sweeties are just precious!

    Hugs,
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  64. Mary, Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. Our grandson is doing great! I can't look at him without giving thanks for the miracle that God gave us. All 6 of my grandchildren are wonderful miracles, but his start in life makes him a more amazing miracle. Thank you for asking about him. Your header is so pretty with your gorgeous toile curtains and your dogs.

    ReplyDelete